About the Owner of Auto Appraise
Hello, my name is Jason Phillips and I am the proprietor of Auto Appraise, Inc. I welcome you to AutoAppraise.com, and look forward to assisting you with all of you Auto Appraisal and Auto Inspection needs. To get things going, let me tell you a little about myself and what qualifies me to be your Auto Appraiser and Auto Inspector.
I became certified by the state of Michigan as a mechanic in 1982. I also have a BA with honors in Business from FSU; I paid for that degree by buying, fixing and selling old and classic cars.
I started Auto Appraise in 1991 with a primary focus on appraising classics and muscle cars, with a secondary objective to appraise and adjust damaged vehicles. Soon after, I became an insurance adjuster, and as such have developed a long-running relationship with Hagerty Classic Insurance and other insurance companies.
I am hired mostly by individuals seeking to purchase and or insure a classic auto. A portion of my business comes from people or companies that feel they have been offered an unfair settlement for their vehicle. Please visit my arbitration page to learn more.
I am considered an expert in my field, and have testified as such in many court cases. Many attorneys retain my services on a regular basis.
I am licensed, bonded, insured and certified as an LLC in the State of Michigan. I am also certified by the International Automotive Appraisers Association (I.A.A.A.).
I have referrals regarding pre-purchase inspections in twenty-two states, as well as other countries.
Companies That Have Contracted My Services:
- Intermodal Transportation Services
- Philadelphia Insurance Co.
- K & K Insurance
- State Farm
- Burns & Bowne Adjusting
- Lincoln General Ins. Co.
- J.C. Taylor Collector Car Insurance
- Chubbs Ins. Co.
- Maxon Young & Assoc.
- Trinity Universal
- Crocker Claims
- Ulico Insurance Co.
- Erie Insurance Co.
- Midwest Adjustment
- Vanliner Insurance Co.
- Farm Bureau Ins.
- Motorist Insurance Co.
- Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Co.
- Hagerty Classic Insurance
- Penn American
- Zurich (Foremost Insurance)
- Safeco Insurance
- Allstate Insurance
- Occidental Fire and Casulty Company of North Carolina
Attorneys Who Have Contracted My Services:
(This is a summarized list of only some of the Attorneys that have contracted my services. There are many more nationwide)
- Bufalino Palazzolo Associates, P.L.L.C Frank Palazzolo, Phone number 586-415-1200
- Jeffery L. Birrel, P.C. Phone number of 810-341-1400
- Law Offices of Harris and Literski, Christa L. Coxon, Phone number of 810-229-9340
- Law Offices of Cooley, Molten, and Smith and David R. Shook, Phone number of 810-767-1520
- Mitchell S. Dembo, Attorney and Counselor, Phone number of 810-232-0523
- Daniel J. Rittman, Attorney and Counselor, Phone number of 810-233-0133
- Ungarino & Eckert, L.L.C, Halima Smith, Phone number of 504-836-7555
- Law Office of Richard E. Gitlen, Phone number of 888-448-5366
Most importantly the public, just like you, is the main contract of Auto Appraise services:
Auto Appraise is an independent, auto appraisal and auto inspection company. We work for the public and are mostly hired by the public. We are not specifically under contract with any insurance or finance company. Individuals are welcome to hire Auto Appraise to assist in their auto appraisal and auto inspection needs.